Couriers are going to play a vital part in helping the UK get through the current crisis.
Apply to work with Glasgow Couriers! We are on the hunt for self-employed couriers for constant work we have across the UK. Apply online and get started in just a few days.
What you’ll need to get on the road
- – Your National Insurance Number
- – Your Passport/documents to prove your entitlement to work in the UK
- – Your Driving Licence (if applicable)
- – Images of the vehicle you will be using (if you are using a motorised vehicle, you will need your vehicle insurance documents with a minimum of SPD Cover for cars and Hire and Reward Cover for vans and motorcycles)
- – A mobile phone using Android (6 or above) or an iPhone using iOS (11 or above)
Please note: to apply for car driver SDP top-up insurance you must have held your licence for a minimum of 2 years’ and your vehicle must be less than 10 years old.